Tuesday, May 24, 2005

.: TuEsDay BLuEs :.

After been off yesterday ( Wesak’s Day ) it's quite hard to start my day today. A bit lazy to wake up early in the morning. Just settle out my assignment and passed it to my group’s member for final editing. But I still haven’t finished two more topics. Really… really perhaps, today I can make it. I have to responsible with my tasks. Today, I just check out my result online. Hmm, how to say about it ? Satisfied or not ? Overall I satisfied with it, but this is not confirm yet from Senat until I receive the slip from university.

I’m quite happy with the Database’s result. Even I haven’t complete my final project for Database. Hopefully it’s true and no changes with that. I know, Mr Norris helps me and others for that paper. I still remember how stupid I answer his questions for the quiz. He not angry with that but just smile. He’s very cool man. Me and my friends always came late into his class, but he understands for that matter. We have to wake up early in Sunday morning, it’s really hard, actually. Because it’s Sunday ! But it’s really enjoy to stay in his class. Sometimes feel blur but he never give up teach us until we understand. I must thank to him when I get real result from Senat.

No comments: