Saturday, May 21, 2005

.: Epi Berdey Tu Me :.

It's my birthday again. I've got very cute present from my little nephews, Isma and Najmi. The small note in Love shape wrote by Isma, 5 years. I'm so impressed. I love them so much, even they always teasing me until I get mad. Then, they will say sorry for that. It's quite bored to attend 2 different wedding ceremony today, but I have to. One is my mom's relatives, and one is my old friend which I'm not too close but my sister asked me to go with her, because my friend is also her husband's relatives. What are co-incident, huh?
I have to settle my assignment by today. It really make me headache. To sort all the things, edit it again and again. It's suck. After getting tired attending the wedding, I have to concentrate with it. Until 6.30 p.m, I haven't finished my job. My diskett got some problem, ohh man. All data inside the diskette. It's really make me turn blue, migrain. I just stop and shut down my pc. Stay in front of my tv, waiting for Sin Chan Cartoon. It's could release my tension, perhaps.
Oh by the way, tomorrow I have another wedding ceremony. No excuse. Aiyaa..how to diet if like this ?

1 comment:

azzad said...

If u need to know, aku slalu konpius Nephew & Niece. Pernah aku kata kat member eh, nephew lecturer tu hot la. Patut la member pompuan aku tu konpius semacam LOL.