Thursday, March 19, 2009

.: I've Been "Tag" :.

Siott jer..aku kena tag ngn si Azie.. Kena la menjawab nmpaknya..

Your instructions:Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.At the end, select a few people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog.You can't tag the person who tagged you.Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.1.

1. I have been in.. KL/Putrajaya sin April 2007.

2. I have been in.. Natural Resources Environment Ministry in about One and A Half Year, and now I'm working at Marine Park Malaysia.

3. I was born at.. Ipoh, Perak. Famous with Tambun pamelo

4. I have a..small, cutest and lovely car.. my Ikan.

5. I have...3 brothers, 2 sisters, 8 nieces, 5 nephews and I'm the youngest in my siblings.

6. I want to go... Makkah to perform my Haji but I don't know when because still don't have enough money.

7. My future husband... hmm, so many criteria, can't I just ignore this question ?

8. I have...a motorbike which my dad bought for me since 1996. I was in form 4 on that year.

9. I am afraid of...Allah, and other animals especially snakes.

10.My mum said...I always cried when my brother bother me..(when I was a kid la)

11.I like to... cooking, especially cookies, chocolate cakes, western food.

12.My future husband... same question again. Next question please....

13.I like to... play badminton, futsal, paintball...

14.Last Time... I..hmm, don't know what to write. Sorry guys..

15.My top secret is... I love eating....that's why I'm chubby.

16.Final... I want to have my own Restaurant and live happily with my future
husband/family and round the world.

Ok, that's all for now.

No comments: