Friday, May 21, 2010

.: 21st May 2010 :.


My besday cake

Me and Larlink frenz

Me wiv my besday cake



Me wiv officemates

It's my birthday today.... Alhamdulillah, I still have a chance to have my 30th birthday this year. Hope for da best in my life,insyaAllah..

Morning..while waiting for my Larlink to come and having breakfast together, I'm surfing da internet at my place. While I'm surfing, my Larlink came and wish me Happy Birthday, she gave me a kisses with lots of love and a box of present. Soo...touching. And we have breakfast together after that.

I saw my Larlink wearing her new silver ring. Nice..very nice. And we continue our job after breakfast. When I'm free, I opened the present and was surprise that I had same ring wiv my Larlink...thanks so much dear.

Today, my Larlink frenz bring me to SR and treat me lunch coz of my besday. We spend our lunch just two of us. And today, my Larlink not sleepy when she was full, but I'm da one who a bit 'mamai' and we have a big laugh because of my 'mamai'...hahahahaha.. How funny I am today !!

Suprisingly...when we go back to da office, my officemate together wiv my Larlink make a surprise to me. They celebrate my birthday with a cake and really surprise to me !! Thanks to all of you, frenzz...

No comments: